I am participating in GO a borough-wide open studio project organized by the Brooklyn Museum. Over 1800 Brooklyn artists will open their studios this weekend.
Visitors get to vote for their favorite artists.
Artists who receive the most votes will be included in an exhibit at the
Brooklyn Museum this December.
I’ll be showing art from over 13 children’s books that I've illustrated,
personal work (including drawings and sketchbooks) and works in progress.
My studio (and my wife's) will be open from 11am-7pm Saturday, Sept. 8 and Sunday, Sept. 9.
Our address: 399A Prospect Ave. (bet. 7th & 8th Ave.- Brooklyn of course)
Drop by, sip wine, drink beer, be entertained by our kids and
I would love to see you! Bring friends.
**Did I mention? Lucky visitors/voters will receive a free copy of one of my books!!
I’ll be giving away five copies each day.
Check out the GO website for more details on how to participate.
If you want to support us here's what to do:
- Register to vote (you can do this before visiting or up to 24hrs after visiting our studios.)
- Add my studio to your itinerary. Plan a walking studio day and see tons of art, have lunch at Thistle Hill, which is right near our place.
- Tell your friends, neighbors, families and colleagues to come visit our studios this weekend.
- Share your itinerary via Facebook, Twitter, email, or blog.
- Download the GO App to assist your tour.