Monday, June 29, 2009

Dime Bag - Please Vote!!!


I've been asked to participate in Dime Bag 3, a group show of 200 artists. The idea is that each artist gets a 3"x 3" zip lock dime bag to fill with art. The art will be hung side by side in a grid-like fashion. The show will be on display at Giant Robot NYC. Anyway, I have two pieces but will only put one in the exhibit and want to solicit your opinion as to which one I should use. Here they are. You can let me know in the comments area which you prefer. Just for clarity, the top one is #1 and the bottom is #2. Thanks in advance!


Here's a pic of a Dime Bag show from 2002.


8 comments:

Z OHora said...

#2!

Selina Alko said...

they both look great, but I still think I prefer #2!

Sabbio said...

I just love the two bag illustrations! :D

Shell said...

#2, i like her cool vibe.

Sean Qualls said...

Zach, Selina, Sabbio and Shell many thanks for sounding in on this. I went with #2.

Sabbio said...

Oh Sean, I forgot to tell you I have this little something for you http://duhautdemoncannelier.blogspot.com/2009/07/un-joli-prix-de-juillet.html
(the post is also in English,, do not worry ^^)

Jon said...

Go with #2 man!

jimmoore said...

#2 is the one i think you should put in the show.
However I really like #1 for different reasons.
Hard choice!