Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Interview at The Brown Bookshelf!

I did an interview with illustrator/author Don Tate for The Brown Bookshelf. In celebration of Black History Month they've interviewed authors and illustrators and posted them on their website. Each day features a new interview. Here's a partial list of other authors and illustrators interviewed: Karen English (author of THE BABY ON THE WAY), Carole Boston Weatherford (author of BEFORE JOHN WAS A JAZZ GIANT), Nina Crews, Tonya Bolden and Shane Evans. Many thanks to Don Tate and The Brown Bookshelf!

The interview is here.


1 comment:

Elaine Magliaro said...

Sean,

Thanks for the link to your interview. I wanted to tell you that last Friday I picked up the copy of DIZZY that I had ordered. Loved the book--both the text and illustrations! I just posted a review of it at my blog Wild Rose Reader.

http://wildrosereader.blogspot.com/2008/02/just-jazzin-with-dizzy-gillespie-ella.html

I am looking forward to the publication of your next two books.